Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hari graduasi~~

today... I wake up same like pass, but i still come late to school ,cox my father go deliver something... then late to come back for 'deliver' me to school...

It was 7.29a.m... why i remember? cox that stupid pengawas wan me sign that 'datang lambat book' ....the time is 7.29a.m... zzz

after that i go sit on the chair waiting for wear the stupid clothes... purple colour... T_T...then of cox go take the sijil la~ ^^ i was take many picture~ cox i dun have camera , so i ask my frenz take for me... so ,got many picture i havent get yet...

if u wan to have a look , juz go to my facebook and see~ give comment plz~~

after that ... i go to my frenz house with bicycle~ is who i dun wan to say . cox he wan me keep sceret... we drink tiger beer 1 can... I hate beer ... T_T so bitter ... i love sweet , ok?

today , i feel happy and excited , but i didnt cry... (i thot i will cry) . I saw a ppl cry... she was yenyen =o=.... i saw she crying , when i invite her for take picture... cox she cry , so i have to wait until she relax her mind... haha...

sei keat fei... say only idiot will cry... ding~ she feeling strong than u 20000% ma...u la idiot... go sleep with ur mui hong la~~ haha

No comments: