Tuesday, November 24, 2009

after spm ,I will...

After SPM~~~

1st ~i will go karaok ~~~!!!!! sing all the song i LIKE~~ T~T
2nd ~~ i will go graduation nite~~ who didnt go will in my blacklist~~ WAkakakakaka~

3rd~~~ i will miss this school... cox i have left this school forever...
4th ~~~~ i have to help my parent from 25dec to 12feb .... haiz... sien... cox my frenz invite me go mid-v to find some work to do...but i cant go T~T....

5 th~~~~~ PLKN!!! i hate u~!!!! but i still will go d....>o<
6TH~~~~~~my birthday^^30 DEC T~T , hope got ppl wan to come my b'day party.... at mid-v , the garden~ rex box karaok ^^ cox i love music~ so i wan celebrate my b'day at karaok~~ hahaha...

so b4 that ~ rajin dan berusaha for SPM 1st~~ so everybody ~ +u+u ^^

1 comment:

mιss.ρєggιι said...

yer....
eu don so PERASAN larh``
pemberontak.