Saturday, July 25, 2009

my 2nd time ~

today , still we 2 idiot go karaok... keat fei n me... we sing 4 hour in Karaok... keat fei like to kill himself by singing high key english music.. and michael jackson song... but this is not the point... the point is we 2 people sing 4 hour...wtf... keat fei n me... no sound jor now...T-T pls don talk to me , i cant answer u...T-T then another point is... i go back by myself... from mid -valley to salak south juz 2 station nia... I go to bangi...= = so close to seremban... so, i go salak south from bangi... mid-valley to bangi is 7 station(1hour+) bangi to salak south is 5station( 40~50min)....
OMg~? i sit on ktm 2hour, haiz... if i not a idiot then dont have idiot in this world le... my 2nd time using ktm is using 2 hour ... geng... Cox i am genius ma... I know T.T

No comments: