Thursday, May 28, 2009

my father ...

today i didnt go to school ,bcox my dad wan me help him... today is 'duan wu' festival... english is wat ,i dunno... i only know today is the day we eat bak cang n to remember a person...chu yuan... he is man ,k? he is very good n taat setia kepada raja dan negara... he difitnah oleh bad guy(kf) , den kene dibuang negara(not sekolah) ... after 10year.. his country is gone .. diambil oleh negara lain lo... so he was sad then he kill himself by jump into sea...when people know about this, people go find his body by ship n throw bak cang into the sea ... bcox they wan the fish n prawn eat the bak cang not his body... but last thet didnt found his body... so every year ,people will eat bak cang to remember him.... so today is most important day for bak cang ... my dad wan me help him.. my dad this week only sleep 6hour in 4day...!!! OMG~ if me die jor lo.. so i help him lo... haiz.. he got sick.. next monday ,he got a operation in hospital... kesian nya T_T...so today i help him lo.. if not i will go to school to study n go look yy.... ha ^^

No comments: