Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my dreams~

many ppl got their dreams.. of cox i oso have , i got many dreams to grab ...let me list it out ^^
1.i wan to make Keat fei bac to FGA CYC to be a zeal and crazy young christian.
2.i wan to do amway to gain many money for my family , den they no nid to work ^^ /div>

3.train myself into a hardworking ,zeal ,strong , responsible , unforgetable crazy christian ~ ^^

4.rescue all the ppl who knew me frm hell... i wan them go to heaven with me ...

5.i wan to be a famous guy who love god .

6. i wan to endure something for 3year.. hope i can to that ^o^

7.my family religion is Christian .

8.i wan to learn guitar

9.i wan to get many frenz frm many way... den i can evangelism to them ,haha ~ ^^

10. i wan to love God forever... i knw i can do that even that was hard , cox many ppl are hurting through this love... but i can endure it and forgive them , like god forgive my mistake...^^

11. i wan learn some skill, use my skill , my life , my words , my time , my sound , my property to devote to god .. like god devote his blood to us...

12. i wan to love everybody ,that i like , i dislike , i hate , my favorite , my love even all the thing that create my god...

13. i wan to make all the ppl knw be a christian is better than win lottery..

14.i wan to read whole the bible and also understang all the words.

15. i hope i can sucess to grab my dreams fully b4 i die ..^^ cox every ppl life only got 1 times, after than is eternal life in heaven or hell...

16. i wan go to heaven with all my frenz , my family , my love , and my relative... i dun wan 1 of them in hell...

hi , i am alex549 ^^ , nthg special juz a crazy young christian ... ^~ ^ V

No comments: