Sunday, March 21, 2010

gathering of PLKN mix church's service ~

today , i wake up early (8.00a.m).. cox air -con is cold like the North Pole.... ha chiu~!! i sleep at keat fei 's house... then i call my dad to fetch me ~

8.45a.m , i start to prepare my everything b4 i go to the gathering ~ then i go to mid-valley about 11.30...

after my dad go away frm me.. i realize i dint bring my hp>< , Waaaaa~~~!!!!TOT . so i call my dad with public phone cox i dint ask my frenz where the place v gather 1st , and i didnt remember my frenz hp no.. hahaha... = =

my dad say he call my freind to find me at MCD... so i wake them at MCD at opposite cinema.. but my frenz find me at under that floor... i wait about 10 mins... i pray to god.. my dearest Jesus.. i worship u .. let me find my frenz quickly plz ~~ cox i miss them T~T with the name Jesus i pray , Amen~

after that 2min, I FOUND them!!! =A= at a shop , that only bside mcdonald opposite cinema...
when i found them ... they say they call my frenz to find me at downstair MCD ...and then bring me to upstair to eat lunch... i'm so lucky, cox they dint eat at MCD downstair... but eat at the shop bside 'my' gather place... haha ~ hallelujah~~!!!

of cox my that 1 frenz mad on me , but v still happy ~ cox this gathering are so fun ... i get 4th place of playing boling ball with 6 frenz~ so mean got 7 ppl are playing , i get mid point(place)~ haha~^^ den v watch cinema ...月光宝盒~~ v laugh frm start until end... nyaris die at there..T~T

den i have to bac cox i nid to reply the sms that in morning phoebe and chio yee send to me b4 5p.m .. i dint bring HP T~T ... so i go back with KTM... of cox i late le... i wait le KTM almost 40min from 4.35p.m to 5.18p.m...

after that i reply jor... then i go to church ^^ for service~

after that i go eat dinner wif keat fei n lai mun... at taipei walker... my family already call me more than 10 calls... T~T

when i go bac...my mum tell me a story .. about her life b4 i birth frm her...

after i hear that story ... that was 11.30... but i cant sleep ,even i am sleepy .. until 3.30a.m... cox the story very sad... mum , dad, bro s... i'm so sry... i dint knw u all so sad after i come to earth...

I'm so sry... Hallelujah ... thx God, cox U let my Mum llive until nw... and let me live until now...

No comments: