Wednesday, December 23, 2009

like a nightmare...

Everynite , i dream about my school, the SPM exam , my classmate and oso my primary school classmate...

ya... is everynite.. everytime i dream , it was at unsame place wif unsame character... but all of them i knew... etc, chio yee, bee eng , afdal , fong yee , keat fei , my primary school teacher , my high school teacher , mui hong , and many many....

it make me feel i still study at school... not yet end of school life... but i dislike this feeling , cox after i wake .... i strongly feel that i was left the school and cant go back already... and i'm lonely...

after that last day of SPM exam... i thot i was free and i will be happier than b4... but i wrong , cox everything are not same like my thinking... i thot keat fei will find me for play or go some place for fun... i thot some body will on9 can 1on 1 me in dota... i thot i was release the preasure that i feel strongly in school... i thot i will be more happy ...

but now... i was more lonely.. everyday work is helping my parents to reduce their work... everyday, play 3 hr pc that waiting some ppl comment me on facebook... everyday think wat my frenz doing juz nw? am i too lazy to find work or go to the open day of the collage? everyday over so fast... chistmas is coming soon ... 2 more day... my birthday is coming soon... 8 more day... the day of go to sabah alone is coming soon... 11 more day...

i was act like ntg happen in these day... cox i dunno have to do wat ... n wat i can do nw only 1 ...

wait... wait the day over... and go to sabah... maybe i will get some new frenz there or be more happier than nw ^^

hope i wont dream about school life today... cox i dun wan it to remind me ...i was out from school.. school life is a nice dream b4... but now like a nightmare... and i scare to dream again and again.. nw.. cox it make me feel pain ... and already feel sad about during school day ...

sad... T~T

No comments: