Friday, June 5, 2009

MY 1st time ~ ~

Today, i go karaok in midvally ,the garden with keat fei... the karaok at 4th floor , we will find every floor with dont have dat map = ='... we 2 ppl nia... go sing with the happy hour packest cost RM35~ ~ each ppl.... but worth cox got buffer~~n nice drink ~ em... feels sien? k, i tell u... keat fei sing super good... he sing like study de.... if teacher there sure happy... but i charm...T-T ... aiya, sure i sing better than him la... cox i'm genius ma... genius sing so geng d..^^ haha
After 4 hr... we sing .... we 's tekak feel pain a bit... cox 4 hr ... leh... but we got rest too^^ the buffer so nice... but dat stupid take banyak banyak den makan sikit sikit.... he say waste better than not enough.... but drink walao~~ very nice... keat fei d.. not me d...= = So i curi curi drink it many time... haha^o^...
After 4 hour... we go wait taxi.... wait jor almost half hour... sIEN~~ finally ,we take a taxi mewah... ya, sangat mewah... expensive ma.... start with rm4.00 .... holy ****... sampai taman desa de KFC....rm13.60...then go to my house.... rm21.60 xox... then he say no change to me... so i sit in dat mewah d taxi to bring him find a shop to buy something can give me the change....

WTF ? rm24? only ...go to depan sikit nia.... OMG~~ lucky i pay already, if not ... my mom beat me wif wooden stick... haiz....now dam sien... but later.. i scare i got a sweet dream... cox keat fei so good....... em... u ask me... wat mean 1st time ma? o... 1st time is my 1st time go to karaok la~~ same like my imagine~~ sien... cox i'm genius ma... easy sien d...haha^^
by a genius who think he is idiot...

No comments: